Infrared Sauna in Valencia
Offering You Multiple Health & Wellness Benefits
Have you wondered about the benefits of an infrared sauna, but been hesitant to take the plunge? At Mend Cryotherapy, we strive to make sure everyone understands the benefits of infrared saunas. We believe it is important to partake in sauna sessions often. Though it may seem intimidating, or even pointless, we feel many people underestimate the importance of giving your body a chance to rejuvenate and recover as naturally as possible.
In a traditional sauna, a warm environment is created using a stove or fire stack. However, infrared saunas are heated using light, which heats the body directly. The light penetrates the skin, helping to increase oxygen flow and improve circulation.
The following are some of the top benefits of infrared saunas:
- Detoxification – Your body can rid itself of toxins in a natural way with sweat! Infrared saunas eliminate a higher number of toxins per session than other saunas.
- Relaxation – The heat of an infrared sauna will relax and relieve your muscles of tension.
- Weight loss – With an increased heart rate, you will burn calories faster.
- Pain relief – Sore or pained body parts will experience relief from inflammation.
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved circulation – Increased blood flow will better your circulation, which in turn stimulates blood flow, improves muscle recovery, etc.
- Anti-aging – Improved circulation will result in smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Wound healing
- Cell health
Contact Us for Infrared Sauna Services
For infrared sauna services in the Valencia Valley, look no further than our team at Mend Cryotherapy. We offer top-rated health and wellness solutions to even the most complex or debilitating issues. Don’t waste another day living in pain when your body could be reaching its full potential.
Are you interested in speaking to someone from our team? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by calling (661) 443-3022.
“I love this place!!! Great service and I love all the different amenities they offer.”- Cristina Dennis
“Absolutely loved this place. Everyone is very nice, and knowledgeable.”- Jenna Spellman
“I had a great experience being helped by Chris and Matt”- Edward O'Hare